The programs have been developed by AgriLife extension entomologist Dr. Sonja Swiger. I will be helping with the first program in Fort Worth, and Wizzie Brown and Molly Keck will be assisting with the San Antonio and Round Rock location trainings, respectively. For a copy of the flier, click here.
Topics being covered include:
- Vector Borne Disease in Humans & Testing
- West Nile Virus: Summary of the 2012 Outbreak
- Mosquito Identification, Biology & Ecology
- Integrated Mosquito Management
- Putting Surveillance Data to Work
- Properly Treating Mosquito Oviposition Sites
- Developing an Effective Vector Education Program
Cost for the program is $50 in all locations except Fort Worth, which is free. To register for the Fort Worth program only, click here. For the other programs contact Dr. Swiger using information on the flier linked above.